|Join Date||September 2004|
|Bonded to||Jeral Mazur|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 2, 2004
- Joined Tower: November 15, 2004
- Raised Accepted: February 12, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: August 9, 2005
- Demoted to Accepted: January 1, 2009
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: May 26, 2010
- Merit Badge Focus Group: July 1, 2010 - March 15, 2011
- Human Resources Project Manager: November 2009 - December 2010
- Sitter for the White Ajah: Spring 2006
- Heart of the White Ajah: September 8, 2005 - December 31, 2005
- Assistant Avatar Coordinator: unknown - unknown
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Most Humorous Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2014
- Most Humorous Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2013
- Most Humorous Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2012
- Green You Want At Your Side At Tarmon Gai'don - Annual Green Awards - 2012
- Mieriana Souvra, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Leese Sulan, Soldier
- Etain Cerulian, former Novice
- Karcea Deargen, former Accepted
- Reniel Killan, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Arelai Seiklan, former Accepted
- Tyeslan Al'Monhan, Aspirant of the Green Ajah
- Serenla Tamowith, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Why did you choose Green?
I'm a pretty strong personality with a dry sense of humor, very driven, and active at events and needed an Ajah that was filled with like-minded women who don't mind that real life pulls me away, gives me hugs when I need them, and then kicks my tail if I get too whiny. Getting similar guys in the group was a major bonus!
Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men? Are you a fierce warrior?
I do have fun with men, and I am pretty fierce, although warrior might be a bit of a leap. I fight for what I believe in and the people I love when I need to and focus on what I want to achieve otherwise.
Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
Probably a common answer but Cadsuane. She's no nonsense, a bully when she needs to be, and doesn't put up with the drama and childishness that most of the other characters get caught up in. I think we'd be friends, if either of us had time for it or bent our necks enough to acknowledge the other one. On second thought, probably not.
How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I'm not so much of a fan anymore but have been either a reader or an active member of this site for 15 years or so.
How did you first get into the series?
My oldest brother introduced me to them after book 3 came out.
Who is your favorite "hero"?
Either Mat because he's fun and doesn't have a massive chip on his shoulder or Moiraine for just being a total badass.
Favorite bad guy/gal?
No clue. I'd say Lanfear, but she let her man obsession get out of control, or Moghedien, but she hides a bit much for my tastes, although it's definitely the smarter strategy since they have just as many chasing after them as after the good guys.
Favorite book and scene?
Favorite book is Eye of the World, but my favorite scene comes from The Shadow Rising when Rand goes through the ter'angreal that shows his familial history.
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I enjoy the Seanchan and would hope to be part of the Blood. Intrigue and power struggles - yep.
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I was looking for the next book's release (way back when) on Tor's website and found a "Love in WoT" section. I clicked, thinking it was about couples in the books but found all these real life romance stories, most of which seemed linked to this site. I had to see what kind of online dating site based itself on a book, then laughed a lot when it wasn't a dating site at all (which was good since I wasn't looking for a date). I stuck around because I had fun with some of the people.
What do you do in "real life"?
Project management. Intrigue and power struggles - yep.
Do you have any hobbies?
Lots - running, going to concerts, cycling, strength training, cooking, martial arts, watching sports (both live and on tv), traveling, dancing, hiking, shopping...I could go on for days.
What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
A bit of everything, although I lean towards rock with a bit of a bite.
What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
I mostly watch sports, but when I watch tv, I like Iron Chef, Top Chef, and How I Met Your Mother. My favorite movie (and book) is Gone with the Wind.
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
As stated above, my favorite is Gone with the Wind, mostly because I'm from the South and find Scarlett to be one of the strongest female characters ever. I enjoy nonfiction too, especially Malcolm Gladwell's work. Otherwise, I'm a huge Harry Potter and GRRM fan, then throw in random other works as I come across them.
What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Supreme Court Justice. They're in power for life. ;)