|Join Date||September 5, 2007|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 5, 2007
- Joined Tower: October 22, 2007
- Raised Soldier: March 15, 2008
- Raised Gaidin: August 20, 2009
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 6, 2005
- Joined Tower: September 18, 2005
- Raised Soldier: March 5, 2006
- Left TarValon.Net: Unknown
- Guildmaster of the Professors Guild: June 10, 2009 - June 30, 2010
- Online Events Team: May 12, 2008 - January 27, 2009
- Members' Choice Award: Outstanding Leadership of the Professors Guild - 2010
- Dharlome Al'Rien
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado
Senior Member Interview
January 3, 2010
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
When I first looked at joining the site back in the days of yore, the persona of DM jumped out at me. When I was raised to Soldier I guested with DM and two others, but the feel of the group mixed with how well I personally fit into the description made the decision to aspire very easy when it came time.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
I don't remember my time as a Junior Member very well the first time around aside from the fact that it was a while ago. The second time, though I remember my time as a recruit as being short (getting raised live sort of caught me unawares). I spent quite a while as a soldier, experiencing the guesting system and contributing to DM.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
In the past I have: Served on the Online Events Committee Served on two Anni Welcome Committees Organized DM for online Events
I'm currently the Guildmaster of the Professors Guild
- How did you get to read the Series?
My cousin introduced me to the world when I was 12 years old. I was still a tad too young to get into the books properly, but a year or two later I dove in.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Egwene and Arafel
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I was an attendee at 7th Anni in 2008. It was a great experience, I got to meet so many tower folk. Personally, though, I've grown to like the smaller gatherings more, I've been fortunate in that I have quite a few amazing site members within a short drive (Including the Amyrlin, my Aes Sedai and the Directors of Membership and Administration).
- What kind of music do you like?
I'm not too specific in my likes and dislikes. I will like one song by an artist/group and loathe every other song they have ever produced.
- What are your favorite movies?
- What job do you have?
Student and Teacher's Assistant. I'm studying to become a high school physics teacher.
- Do you have a pet?
We have a black lab mix named Lanfear (not my idea) and a calico named Lydia.
- What languages do you speak?
English, though I have had two semesters of russian and two semesters of italian.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I always wanted to be a vet. Though once I realized that I'd have to work with sick animals, I changed and decided to be a teacher.
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
- Day or night?
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I was born and raised outside of Cleveland, Ohio. I joined the Tower in the summer after my sophomore year of high school after a few years of roleplaying with some Tower members (Ne'Mireth, Toral, Neisa, Meilen to name a few). I graduated high school in 2007 and started attending university down in North Carolina that fall. Around that time I also met Tinnlin and we started dating. I'm now working on finishing my degree and living happily with Tinn and our two pets.