|Title||Head of Ajah|
|Join Date||June 6, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 6, 2006
- Joined Tower: May 21, 2007
- Raised Accepted: December 23, 2010
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: February 21, 2011
- Raised Aes Sedai: December 16, 2011
- Graphics Development Team: August 25, 2019 - present
- Head of the Gray Ajah: October 8, 2018 - present
- Site Designer: July 25, 2013 - present
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: July 23, 2013 - present
- Historian of the Gray Ajah: January 1, 2013 - present
- Soul of the Gray Ajah: July 26, 2011 - March 31, 2012
Department of Community Outreach
- Outreach Activities Team: July 15, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Online Events Team: January 1, 2010 - estimated June 30, 2010
Department of Marketing
- Graphics Development Team:
- January 16, 2017 - April 22, 2017
- October 26, 2011 - December 26, 2011
- Marketing Project Manager: December 26, 2011 - January 15, 2017
- TVT - July 2010 - January 2011
Department of Membership
- Heart of the Gray Ajah:
- December 1, 2017 - November 16, 2018
- January 17, 2017 - August 17, 2017
- July 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
- Friendly Face Team: September 17, 2014 - June 9, 2015
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Sitter for the Gray Ajah: Spring 2014
- Welcome Committee: January 2, 2011 - June 30, 2011
Department of Records and Research
- Feastday Award: Spirit of Feast of Lights - 2011
- Keeper's Award: Non-Membership Administator of the Year - 2014
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Hollywood Night Award: Here's Looking at You, Kid
- Members' Choice Award: Most Artistic Member - 2015
- The Gerra Award (aka Most likely to lead the revolution and take over the Tower/Most Likely to find a way to have her Pie and Eat it too) - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2011
- Gray Guide
- Gray Pieing
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Angelus Oaks, California, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Ajah Questions
- Why did you choose Gray?
Gray was home. I'm going to quote my aspiration thing 'They made me feel soo welcome! I could hardly believe it! I love spending time with the Grays, and pretty much any time something bad happened to me I know the Grays would help me and I know I got the advice from the Gray Ajah at least once . I think within the first few days of Guesting Gray, I knew it was my home. I just felt so welcome- I didn’t feel like a guest- I felt like part of their family. That was what made me realize that I was home.'
- Are you like the Grays in the books? Do you enjoy following politics and mediating disputes?
I feel I am somewhat like the Gray's in the books. I mediate disputes (and try my best to not cause them), but I hate politics and NEVER follow them :P
- Do you have a favorite Gray Ajah character from the novels?
I don't actually :look
- Book Questions
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since as long as I can remember? To be honest I don't exactly remember, I believe I was in Grade 8.. so the end of 2005.
- How did you first get into the series?
My best friend made me read them.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
I don't really have one
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
The Dark one? :P I don't really have one.
- Favorite book and scene?
I don't think I have a favourite book/scene either :P
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I'd love to be an Aes Sedai! So that or a farmer! I love my horses :D
- General Questions
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I believe my friend found it and made me join. The people made me stay. I love the atmosphere here and can't imagine leaving.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I'm in school, studying Graphic Design :)
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
I listen Pop/dance, country, pretty much everything but emo/ and any type pf metal.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Favourite movies; Flicka, Dreamer, HP, Megamind, and How to Train your Dragon. TV Showers; Heartland, Gossip girl, House, and NCIS.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I love Anne Mccaffery's works, and as a child I loved Lauren Brooke's works.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a Princess, then decided that was not going to happen and wanted to be a Vet