|Join Date||November 18, 2001|
|Bonded to||Mac al'Bannon|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 18, 2001
- Joined Tower: November 18, 2001
- Raised Accepted: December 2001
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 30, 2002
- Rhed al'Tere, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah
- Alyena DaShacova, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Falone Charpontier, former Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah, now a novice
- Mellyn al'Baya, Accepted
- Rissa al'Ricken, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Faylinn Luin, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Mija Serenca, former member
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2002 - Norman, Oklahoma, USA
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
Senior Member Interview
July 1, 2011
- What is your Tower name?
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
- Why did you choose Yellow?
After reading through what was out of the series, I really felt like I related to the Yellow Ajah. At the time, I was planning on going pre-med and then on to med school (stupid math, I mean really why would a doctor need math :rolleyes :look ) and tended to be the person my friends would go to if something was wrong. So when I first came here, I was sure I would be Yellow. I was tempted to go Green after meeting the lovely ladies there, but ultimately felt most at home with my Yellow Fellows. ^_^
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Not really. At least, not anymore. :lol
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
Yes, but I'm not much good at healing. :look I can put a band-aid on decently well and will look after someone that's sick, but usually with calls to someone that actually knows what they're doing. I do still find myself being the listener when my friends have problems.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Short as a Novice, and long as an Accepted. :look We didn't have Citizens when I first started. I remember being in the Stables a lot as an Accepted. :look
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since November 2001, so almost 10 years.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
- o Really, I haven't done anything of note for the Tower.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My first long-term boyfriend loaned me the books when he found out I hadn't read them back when I was in high school.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Mac Al'Bannon of SDS.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Shienar is my favorite nation. I think Mat's probably my favorite character.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I attended Anni in Tennessee. I think it was like, 3rd anni? It was fun. I loved meeting people that I had never gotten a chance to meet, but had grown close to through here. I also met my lovely Drunken Sistas, Faeril & Lyoness, there. People should go to future functions because, well, to meet everyone and have a blast. :lol
- What kind of music do you like?
Adam Lambert's my favorite, and I like Lady Gaga, but I'm okay with just about anything. It usually just depends on the lyrics. I'm tired of really stupid lyrics. Oh, and I hate the "hit it and quit it" type of songs.
- What are your favorite movies?
Boondock Saints, Princess Bride, The Last Unicorn, just to name a couple.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Hmmm, I think the stupidest was losing my full-ride scholarship to college.
- What job do you have?
Right now, part-time Assistant Manager at a convenience store & finishing up college.
- Do you have a pet?
We have 2 cats, 2 dogs, and a rat.
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Min or Aviendha?
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
Depends on my mood.
- Clothing or Make up?
Clothing. I can leave the house without make-up, but not clothing. :look
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm married with no kids (and no plans for any). I love reading, video games, animals, and table-top gaming. I'm going back to college and working on an English Education degree. Not much else about me of interest. I tend to fall on the boring side of life anymore. :lol