Author: Estyrien al'Halien
Narenwin is a thin little woman and the agelessness is hardly noticeable on her square face (CoT, Prologue).
- Unknown: Narenwin chooses Mistress Macura to be one of her eyes-and-ears. She punishes her for asking about the Black Ajah (TFoH, Ch. 10).
- 999 NE: Narenwin sends a message to all of her eyes-and-ears, telling them to look out for Elayne and to capture her if at all possible (TFoH, Ch. 10).
- 1000 NE: Elaida sends Narenwin to Dorlan to take charge of the sisters from Dumai's Wells (CoT, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Narenwin talks to Katerine and Tarna about getting into Tar Valon and to Gawyn about Elaida's orders (CoT, Prologue).
- Narenwin and Katerine talk about Egwene's capture and seem amicable for sisters of different ajahs (TGS, Ch. 13).
- Narenwin allows the children of Tar Valon to bring their pets to her for Healing (TFoH, Ch. 10).
- Narenwin is so quiet that you often forget that she is there (TFoH, Ch. 10).
"I was ordered to take charge of the sisters I found here... and do what I could." (Narenwin; Crossroads of Twilight, Prologue).