Difference between revisions of "Maintaining Events Pages"
(→Attendance Page: updated)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 22:19, 11 November 2019
This page is very much a work-in-progress.
1. Use the template Template:EventPage to create pages as new events are announced.
2. Logo: as soon as the logo is published, upload it through the toolbox menu. Logos go into [[Category:Party logos]].
3. Packet: as soon as the packet is published, upload it through the toolbox menu. Packets go into [[Category:Event Packets]].
5. Fill in relevant information in the infobox (logo, event name, location, dates, local liaison if applicable).
6. Remove sections that aren't applicable (for example, Fall Ball doesn't have an Amyrlin's Tournament).
7. Add a "Next Year" link to the previous year's page, linking to the current year's page: "Next Year (20XX)".
8. Pages go into two categories: a yearly party category (for example, [[Category:2019 Parties]]) and a party type category (for example, [[Category:Anniversary Parties]]).
1. attendance template
Contact the MoR for information about event-related merits, and send them to the Archivist (email@example.com) and the Awards Historian (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Contest winners