|Join Date||November 12, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 12, 2004
- Joined Tower: May 24, 2005
- Raised Accepted: September 30, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 11, 2007
- Retired: January 2013
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Summer Euro Party 2007 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Summer Euro Party 2008 - Waldmannshausen, Germany
Senior Member Interview
Lyuna Ishizu, Senior Member Interview, February 14, 2008
- Why did you choose Red?
Simple: Because it is my home :)
- Are you like the Red in the Books?
In some ways, yes. I am there for my sisters. I fight for what I believe in. I do not think men are the most vile creatures walking this earth :p
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
A lot of fun :D Honestly, it was not much different from what it is now.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
November 12, 2004.. so almost three years
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Not much, really.. I'm just there :look
- Should we be scared because you're Red?
No. You should be scared of me though. >:D
- How did you get to read the Series?
My sister bought the books... I nicked and read them >.>
- If Reds could have bonded, do you think you would have?
No. Never, ever.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Whew, though one.. Egwene, I guess, especially since KoD. Nation? Clearly Arad Doman
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I attended 2007's Europarty... and I liked it more than I could put into words. It is so different, yet so much more fun to actually meet the people you talk to online, to really get to know folks who are into the same stuff as you are.
- What kind of music do you like?
Metal all the way ;)
- What are your favorite movies?
uhm.. Hero and Final Fantasy: Advent Children, I think
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I don't do stupid things. Crazy.. maybe .p I once was meeting other internet folk and we went into London's biggest Toy Store... needless to say that chaos ensued :look
- What job do you have?
I'm a student, still
- Do you have a pet?
Do house flies count? :p
- What languages do you speak?
French, German and English.. a tad of Latin, too
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
An astronaut.. I was totally your average kid :(
- Elaida or Pevara?
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
- Roses or Lilies?
Lilies (because they are my all-time favorite flowers :look)
- Dogs or cats?
Cats. I can't stand dogs .p
- A short bio about yourself.
This'll be short indeed. I'm young, a student and don't have much to say yet :p I'm 18, graduating from school in March next year. I've been crazy for fantasy as well as anything concerning Japan ever since I was about 9 and actually dream of moving to Japan some day. I'm single, only ever had one boyfriend in my entire life, and am quite content with it being that way. :p I'm also one of the rare geeks who are into Sports AND Gaming :o And else I don't really know what to say about myself, so hah. :p