|Title||Outreach Activities Coordinator|
|Join Date||July 28, 2006|
|Bonded to||Ghaul Ronshor|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Ilverin Matriam is an Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah.
- Joined TarValon.Net: July 28, 2006
- Joined Tower: October 9, 2006
- Raised Accepted: January 22, 2007
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: April 18, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 14, 2007
- Graphics Development Team: November 12, 2019 - present
- Survey Team: October 16, 2019 - present
- Outreach Activities Coordinator: September 17, 2019 - present
- Heart of the Gray Ajah: May 5, 2019 - present
- Awards Historian: March 2, 2019 - present
- Social Marketing Team: July 5, 2018 - present
- Welcome Committee Scribe: July 9, 2017 - present
- Sitter for the Gray Ajah:
- Soul of the Gray Ajah: November 29, 2017 - May 5, 2019
- Heart of the Gray Ajah:
- January 1, 2015 - July 31, 2015
- January 1, 2011 - July 26, 2011
- Mistress of Accepted: March 15, 2012 - October 18, 2013
- Tar Valon Times Staff: July 1, 2012 - February 10, 2013
- Online Events Team:
- January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010
- August 3, 2007 - February 7, 2008sh
- Olde Warder and Hen Forum Moderator: February 19, 2008 - July 1, 2008
- Translated the Old Tongue dictionary to Bulgarian
- Nerissa Tatharien, former member
- Malein Basolaine, former Accepted
- Bryher al'Venna, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
- Gray Guide
- Gray Pieing
- Grays met in RL
- Alyssa Letherio
- Badria Aidan
- Chiyuki Nohara
- Imzadi Hopewind
- Iteran al'Wahid
- Ivien Tarkand
- Taelinn Dolivras
Other Tower Relationships
- Sponsored to the Tower by Sayerin Assnobahr and Alena Mysana
- Served as a sponsor for Vealdan Annalin, Nyavene al'Meer, Leo Kian, Syera Faelron and Nayienna al'Eryc
- Britain and Ireland Party 2015 - Dublin, Ireland
- Britain and Ireland Party 2017 - Callander, Scotland
- Euro Party 2019 - Belgrade, Serbia
January 29th 2008
- Why did you choose Gray?
Because in the Gray Ajah I felt most at home and I enjoyed the fun and the jokes coming from the ladies and their warders. I didn't expect that it will be like that, but I guess we have much in common.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
No, I can't say that I am... maybe to some extent ... but mostly - no ;)
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
I like to discuss a lot, but I don't like politics. I have to be interested in that , though, because it's important and I am listening what is happening with our politics, but if I have a chance to be mixed in the politics, I will pass it thank you... :D
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a Citizen was hard, honestly, because I didn't know what to do... well until I read the rules that is. But I didn't know anyone and I yet had to make friendships and all. I was happy to be a Novice and then to be raised to Accepted, it was a great experience to work hard for what you want, so I can say I enjoyed my time till the Senior membership ;)
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Exactly one year, 3 months and 6 days :)
- What things do you do for TV.net?
The best I can actually, because there are so many people that are also helping, so I am just offering my help and I wait someone to accept it.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend helped a lot ;) but then I started to buy all the books... it seems she needed to give me just the first book for me to get hooked.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I love Moiraine and the Borderlands :)
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I haven't been to any Real Life Function... and I am very sad about it... I hope though that one day I will be given a chance to see many people from TV.net
- What kind of music do you like?
Hard rock, rock or metal... punk and those kinds...
- What are your favorite movies?
Elektra, Pirates of the Caribbean, and some anime series ;)
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I can't remember...
- What job do you have?
Just a student for now ;)
- Do you have a pet?
No, but I had a cat one year ago...
- What languages do you speak?
Just Bulgarian and English... I know some German and Russian, but not good enough
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Many professions I wanted to have... but mostly I wanted to be a designer.
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
Difficult choice, but maybe Moghedien.
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Candles or lamps?
Candles... I am romantic... some times...
- Party or lounging at home?
Depends on the mood...
- A short bio about yourself.
My name is Ivana, I am almost 18 years old. I love to draw and I am somehow good at it, I like also to sew and make new designs of clothes or something else. I am currently a student, but don't know for how long. I want to dress in midle ages style, because I love it, I want to live in a fantasy, and that is why I am reading books like the Wheel of Time series and love it. Every new book has it's beauty and a perfect story. I love to read, but now I read mostly my books for school... well... I love cats and birds (can't decide which I love more) and enjoy being a bad girl, though I am not like that at all... I want to travel, to see some amazing architecture and nature :)