A similar entry appears in the Wheel of Time Companion confirming the information available in the main story arc.
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- He accompanies Alanna and the Amyrlin's delegation to Fal Dara (TGH, Ch. 2) and a day later they head back to Tar Valon (TGH, Ch. 12).
- He arrives with Alanna, Verin and Tomas at the Two Rivers about the same time as the Whitecloaks and is hidden by the Women's Circle (TSR, Ch. 30).
- He is present when Perrin wakes and slips out of the wagon to tell the others so they could prepare and leave (TSR, Ch. 42).
- He arrives with Alanna, Marin al'Vere and Alsbet Luhhan at The Winespring Inn, preparing to remove the arrow from Perrin's side (TSR, Ch. 43). Ihvon and Tomas check the catapults right before the first Trolloc attack (TSR, Ch. 44).
- He and Alanna are with Tam and Abell at the south end, defending Emond's Field against the Trollocs (TSR, Ch. 56).
- He is at Culain's Hound with Alanna, Verin, Tomas and the girls from Emond's Field when Rand arrives (LoC, Ch. 10; LoC, Ch. 11).
- He kneels at Alanna's side after she passes out when Rand is bonded by Elayne, Aviendha and Min (WH, Ch. 12).
- Although it is not mentioned directly, we can assume that Ihvon Travels back to Cairhien with Alanna and then to Tear (WH, Ch. 25), where they stay at the Stone (KoD, Ch. 21).
- He owns a dark gray warhorse with a fierce eye (TSR, Ch. 40).
- He and Tomas showed the Two Rivers carpenters how to build catapults (TSR, Ch. 42).
"Learn from it, but do not take it too much to heart. Not even Artur Hawkwing won every battle." (Ihvon to Perrin after the Trolloc ambush; The Shadow Rising, Chapter 41)
"He managed to keep an eye on the door to the street and one on Alanna. A very cautious eye on Alanna. He was more than solicitous of her since Owein, her other Warder, had died in the Two Rivers -- and wisely more than wary of her temper, though she usually managed to control it better than she had today." (Verin about Ihvon; Lord of Chaos, Chapter 11)