Difference between revisions of "Eveanyn al'Grace"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|JoinDate=August 23, 2005
|JoinDate=August 23, 2005
Revision as of 00:49, 7 October 2019
|Join Date||August 23, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 23, 2005
- Joined Tower: November 22, 2005
- Raised Accepted: March 13, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah: October 18, 2006
- Demoted Accepted: July 1, 2012
- Aspired to the Green Ajah: January 24, 2013
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: September 12, 2013
- Tar Valon Times Staff: February 10, 2013 - December 31, 2013
- Sitter for the Red Ajah: Spring 2011
- Red Throughout the Ages
- Tar Valon Times Articles
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
September 17, 2013
- Why did you choose Green?
Green kind of chose me. There were a good many years that I balked at being Green because everyone said I was Green and that's where I needed to be. I don't necessarily like doing what everyone tells me so I didn't go Green to begin with. Then finally I got my ass kicked and realized I needed to give in and go home. The thing is, I'm Green no matter who is in the Ajah with me. If I were the only woman in the Ajah I would be Green. I love my sisters but they don't define the Ajah for me.
- Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men?
I think I'm very much like a book Green and that's one of the reasons I balked against being a site Green. I always identified with them the most. I do enjoy fun with men, but I enjoy fun with everyone.
- Are you a fierce warrior?
I can honestly say that yes, I am a fierce warrior. I've been in the military for over seven years now, and that's only part of my warrior-ness. I'm a fighter for all the things I'm passionate about, and when I fight I don't lose. :D
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
Egwene has been my favorite from the get-go. She may or may not be a Green in the eyes of some, but she feels like she's my Ajah sister.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I think I first got started in about 2000... so it's been almost 14 years.
- How did you first get into the series?
I played the tabletop RPG with a few of my friends and started reading the series so I could understand what the heck was going on. :P I've been hooked ever since.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Egwene, always. Though Mat really comes into his own and he definitely fights for first place with me.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I think Moridin is kind of badass.
- Favorite book and scene?
Have you watched the newer seasons of Doctor Who? Just picture River in your head saying, "Spoilers!" ^^
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I would like to think that I'd be an Aes Sedai. Of course I'd like to think that! But I could just as easily see myself as some type of political/governmental figure, doing my best to help the world in my little corner. If there were real schools in Randland I'd love to be a teacher, but I fear that's not around for a few Ages.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Back when Knife of Dreams was about to come out they had an internet book hunt. Part of it led me to the site. I came for the books. I stayed for the people.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Like I said, I'm in the military. I also go to school, and I am first and foremost a full-time wife and mother.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, hiking, dance, biking, camping, Zumba, and writing.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
All kinds! Lately I've been putting a Flogging Molly station on Pandora, though.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Firefly, Doctor Who, LotR, Sherlock, and Vampire Diaries.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Kushiel's Legacy by Jacqueline Carey, the Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliette Marillier, The Hunger Games, ASoIaF are just a few.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
So many! I wanted to be a veterinarian, a teacher, a marine mammologist, an astronomer, an actress, and a time traveler. I guess a few of those still apply. :P