Author: Estyrien al'Halien
Dorindha is a solid, handsome woman with blue eyes and red hair streaked with white. She has creases at the corners of her eyes (ACoS, Ch. 7).
- 999 NE: Melaine and Bael marry and Melaine and Dorindha become first-sisters and sister-wives (TFoH, Ch. 21).
- 1000 NE: Rand talks to Dorindha, Melaine, Bael, Bashere, and Deira when he visits Caemlyn (ACoS, Ch. 7).
- 1000 NE: Dorindha and Nadere tell Aviendha that she is to travel to Arad Doman with them (KoD, Ch. 15).
- 1000 NE: Dorindha Travels to Arad Doman with the Aiel clans (KoD, Ch. 15).
- Dorindha looks motherly but has a great presence, enough to outshine the Wise Ones (ACoS, Ch. 7).
- Dorindha is seldom anything but calm (ACoS, Ch. 7).
- Dorindha and Nadere were shocked that Elayne did not have a midwife and convinced her to get one (KoD, Ch. 15).
"She also was Bael's wife, a fact that still disconcerted Rand, for all it had been her choice and Melaine's. Perhaps partly because it had been theirs; among Aiel, a man had little say if his wife chose a sister-wife." (Rand about Dorindha, Bael and Melaine; A Crown of Swords, Chapter 7)
"No wonder that she told Dorindha everything, Wise Ones' business or no; the two women were best friends and sisters rolled into one." (Rand about Dorindha and Melaine; A Crown of Swords, Chapter 7)