From Tar Valon Library
Author: Atarah al'Norahn
He has a square face (TPoD, Ch. 17).
- Reene Harfor tells Rand that Aemlyn and Culhan arrived in Caemlyn the day before and are staying with Pelivar. They have not yet been to the palace (LoC, Ch. 28).
- During the meeting with the Salidar Aes Sedai, Aemlyn, Culhan, Arathelle, and Pelivar from Andor, and Donel, Cian, Paitr, and Segan from Murandy are introduced to Egwene by Sheriam (TPoD, Ch. 17).
- Arathelle speaks for the Andorans, telling Egwene and the Sitters that they are there to make sure that there is not a war between Aes Sedai on Andoran soil. Culhan nods in agreement with Pelivar when he tells Egwene that he would rather die defending his lands and people there than where his lands and people will die as well (TPoD, Ch. 17).
- Birgitte tells Elayne that Aemlyn crossed the border between Murandy and Andor four days ago. It can be assumed that Culhan is with her (CoT, Ch. 14).
- Aemlyn enters the Palace to ask for a truce with Elayne while they deal with the Borderlanders. After Abelle and Luan declare their support for Elayne as well, Dyelin manages to convince Aemlyn, Arathelle, and Pelivar to join them. They remain to dine with Elayne. It can be assumed Culhan is still with her (KoD, Ch. 35).
- Egwene thinks to herself that while Arathelle and Aemlyn hold more power than most of the men, it is Pelivar and Culhan who ride with the soldiers; she wonders what the men think of their "agreement", where the Salidar Aes Sedai will stay put for a month and then leave Murandy and not bother Andor (TPoD, Ch. 17).