Community Care Coordinator
The Community Care Coordinator is an admin position in the Department of Community Outreach, working directly with the Director of Community Outreach on internal functions of the department, including: small pop-up fundraisers, marketing for both our annual and feast of lights fundraiser, maintaining the departments wiki, and internal communications via the Tower Voices and the Tar Valon Times.
Position Level: Administrator
Department: Department of Community Outreach
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Community Care Coordinator reports to Director of Community Outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pop-Up Fundraisers and Awareness activities.
- This includes brainstorming, leading staff, working with the Director and other Execs and Officers as well as the Outreach Activities Team to collaborate activities and campaigns to promote fundraisers and awareness activities, i.e.: pink ribbon hunt and donations to Komen for the Cure. This will emphasize small fundraising goals.
- Communications to the TarValon.Net community.
- Maintaining Department Wiki.
- Marketing for Annual Fundraiser.
- Marketing internally for the FOL fundraiser.
- Must stay in contact with the Director of Community Outreach.
- Must be active, very organized, and have the ability to pay attention to details.
- Must have good interpersonal skills as you will be working directly with Members and Staff in a leadership role.
- Must be able to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to this position, though the specific time needed will fluctuate.
- Must be a Member of at least one year.
- Must be in good standing with the Tower.
- Experience or a willingness to learn Wiki editing.
- Experience with Google Drive (Docs) is a plus!
The position was first advertised November 19, 2012.
Community Care Coordinators