Captain of the Guard
The Captain of the Guard was an Admin position in the Department of Membership. The position focuses on handling all aspects of a recruit and soldier's life in the Tower and provides counsel when requested to the Director of Membership.
It was a non rotating role.
Chain of Command
The Captain of Recruits reported directly to the Director of Membership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides counsel to the administration as needed
- Keeps track of where recruits are at and send raising packets as necessary.
- Manages the male mentorship program.
- Provides the first line of defense when membership problems with recruits arise
- Works with the Director and other membership admins when inter-group problems arise
- Moderates the forums associated with recruits and soldiers
- Moderates the usergroups associated with recruits and soldiers
- Builds morale and activity for the recruits and within the Garrison
- Works to coordinate plans to celebrate community-wide festivals and freedays
- Writes quarterly reports to the Director, Keeper, and Amyrlin regarding the recruits
- Any other possible responsibilty that deals with recruits
- Must be a male Senior Member for at least six months.
- Must be able to use tact, diplomacy, and discretion, as the role be privy to information that normal members are not
- Must be willing to serve in the role for a full 18 month term