Art Museum Curator
This article is a stub. A longer, more in depth article will be added at a later time.
This position was a both an Admin and a staff position within the Department of Community Development in the General Services Area. Its purpose was to foster and nurture the creative community at TarValon.Net.
Chain of Command
Duties and Responsibilities
- Moderator of the Creative Endeavors forum
- Encourage artists from the Wheel of Time Community to find a home here at TarValon.Net and come up with services for them
- Facilitate the production of design for logos and other collateral that the site may need, this does not mean that the Curator will necesarily be making the art but will at least need to find someone to make it through a contest or whatever
- Update the cafepress.com store
- Administrate the TarValon.Net Museum of Art
- Work with the Director of Community Development and the Manager of General Services
- Submit monthly reports on the progress of all activities
- Be able to spend approximately 5-10 hours or more a week on the boards and elsewhere executing duties
- Knowledge of fundamental and basic principles of art and design
Many of the functions were taken over by the Visual Resources Lead, though the positions ran concurrently for a time