Anniversary Party 2019 Schedule
The schedule for Anniversary Party 2019.
- Noon – 4PM: Meet-n-Greet at the Fat Moose Bar and Grill:
Come ease yourself into our social weekend with relaxed conversation and a drink at the Fat Moose Bar and Grill while waiting for check in to begin.
- 4PM – 6PM: Check in
Volunteer for competitions and sign waivers that will let you play with pointy-ish objects! Hang around the site, get your things settled and start meeting everyone!
- 5:30PM – 6PM: Committee Meetings
Meet up with your committee leaders and solidify your plans for the weekend.
- 6:30PM – 7:30PM: The Olde Warder and Hen - Dinner
Enjoy a meal with your fellow attendees and get to know new friends!
- 8PM – 9PM: Opening Ceremonies
Our official “Welcome to the Weekend” led by the Amyrlin Seat. Take part in our traditional toast and hear the first round of results of the Member’s Choice Awards!
- 9:30PM – 11:30PM: A Battle of Wits - It’s a Pub Quiz for a Pub night!
Join the Amyrlin and Jeffan as they host part one of her Tournament. Fly solo or find a team!
- 8AM – 9AM: Breakfast available in the kitchen.
- 9AM – 12PM: Parlor Games and Knitting Circle, aka “downtime”
Make new friends while playing assorted board games, or sit a spell for knitting & reading aloud with the Blues. You can take a walk around town if you’d like to as well!
- 12PM – 1PM: Lunch
- 1:30PM – 3:30PM: A Battle of Strength - Swords!
Part two of the Amyrlin’s Tournament and a time-honored tradition. Sign up to participate or join the Amyrlin’s Court to cheer on your favorite!
- 4PM: Amyrlin Office Hour
Come talk about an idea you have for the Tower, or share a concern, or just say hi and get a hug and captive audience from Mother!
- 6:30PM – 7:30PM: Amyrlin's Feast
Dress up and dine with us as we celebrate our 18th Anniversary!
- 8PM – 9PM: Evening Program
Find out this year’s recipients of the Amyrlin’s Awards, more Member’s Choice Awards and the costume contest!
- 9:30PM: Toast and Remembrance for Jaim Gaidin
- 8AM – 9AM: Breakfast
- 10AM – 12PM: A Battle of Prowess - Welly Wanging!
Are you quick on your feet? Good hand-eye coordination? How far can *you* wang your welly?? It’s part 3 of the Amyrlin’s Tournament.
- 12PM – 1PM: Lunch
- 1:30PM – 3:30PM: A Battle of Cunning - “Puzzle Faceoff”!
Head to head, who can see the pattern first! Part 4 of the Amyrlin’s tournament should be quite revealing!
- 6:30PM – 7:30PM: Farewell Feast
- 8PM – 9PM: Weekend Awards
All Weekend event winners announced, Member’s Choice Awards
- ~10PM: Clean Up
We have to be out early in the morning, so let's chip in together to take down decorations and get our collective spaces in order.
- 8AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM – 9:30AM: Checkout
Before you are authorized to leave the site, you MUST check out with the Mistress of Revels (Viv) or the Director of Events and Conferences (Melisande) and have her sign off on your room.
- 11AM: You don’t have to leave, but you can’t stay here.
Final check-out of event leadership with the site
- 11AM: 11:30AM-12PM: Breakfast and See-You-Soons!
Leave-takings are always a little easier over pancakes. Come linger just a bit longer over brunch at America’s Family Diner.