|Location||Lancashire, United Kingdom|
|Join Date||April 12, 2004|
|Bonded to||Pip al'Dealys|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 12, 2004
- Joined Tower: July 14, 2004
- Raised Accepted: November 3, 2004
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: November 6, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 1, 2005
- Mayor: March 1, 2010 - October 7, 2011
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah:
- Welcome Committee: January 5, 2009 - October 13, 2009
- Creative Articles
- Narysse a'Jahar, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Elays Saeryn, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah
- Amariyah al'Larin, former member
- Mirielle Frieot, former member
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Summer Euro Party 2006 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Winter Euro Party 2010 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Wenlock, Shropshire, UK
Senior Member Interview
Interview Feb 5 2009
- Why did you choose Blue?
I just knew I was Blue. I always gravitated towards them. They were so fun and friendly and welcoming and passionate, I just knew I wanted to be a part of that.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
Passionate about my causes? Sure. So much so that I forget everything else? Not so much. So I guess I'm more well rounded than some book Blues :p
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
Manipulate is such a loaded word :p I work towards my goals, and if I need to be a bit creative or... persuasive... then so be it :p I don't travel as much as I'd like. When I graduate, money permitting, hopefully I can do more.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
It was amazing fun. I'd advise everyone to make the most of every level of membership as they're all awesome in their own ways.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm currently a Sitter and a member of the Welcome Committee. I like to help out and make people feel more involved.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My friend got a copy of the first book for Christmas and lent it to me. We bought the rest of the series within days of me having finished the first book.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentee is the awesome Narysse, who's just beeen raised Accepted.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Egwene and Moiraine. My favourite nation is Andor.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to a Europarty, and had an amazing time. Everyone was so friendly and ready to have fun. People should go to RL functions because it's a good opportunity to see the people behind the posts, and it helps to make an online friendship into a real life one.
- What kind of music do you like?
Quite frankly I will listen to anything. I do love chart music but there's something about finding a great band that no one really knows about.
- What are your favorite movies?
Gone With the Wind, most Disney, Titanic, Moulin Rouge... yeah, I'm a sucker for romance!
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Going to a party to meet people I'd met on an internet fan website? :p I don't know, really. I was a little idiot when I was younger and did a lot of stupid things.
- What job do you have?
I'm a student, and I work part time in supermarkets and doing bar work.
- Do you have a pet?
I have two dogs. I adore them, they get spoilt rotten.
- What languages do you speak?
I'm a native English speaker and I'm coming up to fluency in French. I can speak a tiny bit of German and Spanish too, at least enough to get by in those countries.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a ballerina. Then a doctor. Then a lawyer. Then an actress. Then a forensic pathologist. I changed my mind a lot :p
- Moiraine or Siuan?
Moiraine. Siuan annoys me in later books :p
- Shienar or Saldea?
Shienar. I love their sayings.
- Tea or coffee?
Eek! I have to choose? I'd say both, but definitely coffee in the morning otherwise I can't function.
- Books or movies?
I love them both. If I absolutely had to choose I'd say books, though.
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 21 and live in England. I love reading, watching films, playing and listening to music, spending time with my friends, and playing and watching some sports. I'm stubborn and loyal - heaven help you if you hurt one of my friends in any way :p